T: 01562 632143 • E: email@example.com
|Noise & Air Assessments/Surveys Conducted for your site(s) across UK|
Additional Courses & Consultancy Services include:
|Health & Safety Training Courses|
• Noise Awareness 1Hr Sessions
• Air/Dust Monitoring Surveys Conducted (details on request)
|Quality & Auditing Training|
|Fire Training & Risk Assessments|
Workplace/Environmental Noise Surveys / Noise Assessments
NewGrange can undertake a noise at work survey for you - including fixed and personal dose monitoring - and make sure your working environments meet the legal levels by reducing the thresholds that may cause harm.
Our Survey/Audit includes:
• Evaluate noise risk with fixed point and personal dose meter readings
• Assessment of exposure levels - who might be harmed and how
• Recommend what you need to do to comply with legal requirements and how to reduce noise levels
• Report Documentation
• Review Assessment
Exposure to loud noise can cause permanent hearing damage. Damage can involve loss of hearing ability and people may also suffer a permanent sensation of noises ringing in their ears, known as 'tinnitus'.
Hearing loss caused by exposure to noise at work continues to be a significant occupational disease. It is estimated that over 2.2 million people in the UK are exposed to excessive noise levels in the workplace. Recent research estimates that 170,000 people in the UK suffer deafness, tinnitus or other ear conditions as a result of exposure to excessive noise at work.
Excessive noise in the workplace can lead to an unsatisfactory and unsafe working environment and create unwanted and unacceptable noise in the environment. Damage to hearing froom exposure in a work environment has lead to an increase in the number of compensation claims. Concerns about the effects of exposure to persistent loud noise on employees have led to a review of work noise by the Government with the introduction of the Control of Noise at Work Regulations, in force from April 2006.
You will need to take action if your staff are:
• Surrounded by intrusive noise for most of the working day
• Raising voice levels to be heard at 2 metres away
• Using powered tools or machinery for more than 30 minutes a day
• Working in a noisy industry such as manufacturing
Call or email us with your requirements for a competitive cost
|Business Skills Training|
|First Aid Training|
|Our Clients include and client feedback|